1. The website collects automatically only the information contained in cookies, no change of browser settings means their acceptance.
2. Files (cookies) are IT data, in particular a text file, which are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. They contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time on the end device. “Cookies” are downloaded at every entry and exit to the website. Cookies are not used to identify the user and based on them, the user’s identity is not determined.
3. The entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them is AB-MICRO Sp. z o.o., Poleczki 23, 02-822 Warsaw, phone: +48 22 545-15-00, fax: +48 22 643-14-21, e-mail: email@example.com.
4. The website administrator uses files (cookies) e.g. in order to:
- Matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device so that, according to the user’s preferences, they can display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- Preparation of statistics that help to learn the preferences and behaviors of website users, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to improve their structure and content, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
- Possibility of logging into the website;
- Maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter passwords and login on every subpage of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent one. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
7. Changes in cookie settings in the user’s web browser may limit or prevent access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user’s device) will not be made available to other entities.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.