The sorting line is designed to categorize and automatically sort the raw material (bacon) based on process measurements performed by the FOSS MeatMaster II Apparatus. The line consists of 4 sorting stations and one rejecting station for elements that do not meet the production requirements. The basic application has been additionally equipped with a statistical analysis module of measurement data.
Process measurements processed by the control system:
- fat content,
- geometric dimensions of the raw material (length, height, width),
- raw material density.
The completed application fulfills the following tasks:
- presentation of current measurement data,
- data archiving,
- generating production reports,
- printing labels,
- defining the required production parameters.
Tasks performed by AB-Micro Sp. z o.o .:
- measuring/control equipment specification and delivery (GE, Sick, Siemens),
- implementation of process software in the SCADA Movicon 11 environment,
- development of control software for the Simatic S7-1200 controller,
- prefabrication of a control cabinet (Rittal),
- installation of measuring/control equipment,
- integration of the control system with the weighbridge,
- starting the sorting line.